Saturday, September 11, 2004

Let's see if this works

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is going to work, but if it does, it think it will be of higher quality than the emails. If you're interested, then you can check; if not, you will be at peace with less emails.

Right now i'm sick in wellington. I'm a little bummed because its finally getting to be spring here now and the only thing that i really want to do is sleep. It turned out to be a great time to get sick for a few reasons: one, i just left my family that was in napier, who turned out to be filled with doctors. this leaves me to be properly medicated and on my way to being healthy a lot faster. two, i am "stuck" in wellington until i get my passport back from the chinese embassy. they need it for a week so they can process my visa for when i visit there in december. and three, i really like wellington. Its a place that i would want to live. the buildings have different extreme paint jobs and it feels like there is culture here.

so lets see if this blog thing works....

chad

No comments: